I feel horrible that I haven’t been back on to give ya’ll an update on my next two beta tests. I’ve been tired and since I work on a computer all day, sometimes the last thing I want to do is open up my laptop.
Just a recap – my first beta was on August 19 (12dp5dt) and it was 116.
- Beta #2 – August 21, 2014 (14dp5dt) was 243.
- Beta #3 – August 25, 2014 (18dp5dt) was 1291
So everything looks great and I’m out of the beta testing world. My first ultrasound is scheduled for Sept 4, 2014, however I’m going to call and see if there were any cancellations for the 2nd or 3rd. I’m dying to see that little blob on the screen and know this is really happening. Because I STILL don’t believe it.
I say I don’t believe it yet I’m already pinning pregnancy and baby things on Pinterest. See how confused I am?
- mild cramping here and there
- sore boobs (when not in bra)
- bloated (I look pregnant now)
- tired (not sure if it’s baby related or just tired)
- frequent peeing (could be that I drink a lot of water?)