This morning I had my day 4 appointment – blood work and ultrasound. I had a different technician today but she was still very nice. She found 13 follicles. It increased from 10 during my pre-IVF evaluation, so I’m super excited. This is the most I’ve had. I just hope the numbers stay up during stims.
Bit of history:
- IVF #1 – Day 4, 5 follicles, estrogen 44.9
- IVF #2 – Day 4, 8 follicles, estrogen 74.1
- IVF #3 – Day 4, 13 follicles, estrogen 141
- bloated/full feeling
- some bruising at injection sites
- headache (hoping from meds and not stress)