Still waiting…

Last week I emailed my HR lady to see if she’s heard anything from our insurance on the IVF approval and if I need to submit additional paperwork or if what I submitted is good enough. I start my next cycle at the beginning of March so I hope I get an answer in time for me to start with the next cycle and that I don’t have to skip another month. Until I hear that it’s approved, I’m still walking on eggshells in anticipation – or waiting for the other shoe to drop. I hope that’s not the case but it’s hard to be positive when this has been such an uphill battle. Let’s pray that I hear something this week.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s