- First spring project – seeding my backyard so it doesn’t become a swamp every time it rains. I also want to add a paver walkway from my back gate to my shed. The last thing is to either fix my chainlink fence or replace it.
- When will HR get back to me about approval from my insurance for IVF. I hate waiting.
- Cleaning out my spare room (hopefully one day the baby’s room).
- My next craft show on March 15th.
- Setting my next hair appointment.
- The want and need to buy a new sofa. I’ve picked out two but need to go see them in person and measure. Want to get something more dog friendly and larger to be able to seat more than two people.
- Finishing the window project in my house. I cut molding to frame my windows but haven’t finished caulking and painting. Was hoping to make that my winter project but of course it hasn’t happened so far.
- Finalizing my tax returns. Almost done just have to review once more and click the Submit button.
- New season of Bates Motel.
So as you can see, I have stuff going on or at least in thought of going on. None of which is exciting to talk about (yet).